html> __.::♥ Farra's blog ♥::.__

akukah-puteri-impian-itu.blogspot.com♥



Welcome to my Blog! :D

Keep reading about my daily story!

And please follow!!

href="http://www.blogskins.com/me/twenty5/"title="">2
Link code got from Ego-Box
Background got from Chili★

Saturday 30 June 2012

BUSSSSSSSSSSSY the end!

Hyeeeeeeeeeeeee! 

Farra, is back XD again~

wow, I am exhausted D:

Seriously on THIS WEEK I become MUCH BUSIER THAN BEFORE.

Until I can't catch up with my friends on the internet.

I mean, my pen-pal of course XD (friends on the internet, like sending a mail whatever it's looks like.


Okay~~~~~~~
Done with busy-day. :D





There's a merchandise at my school which my class started to make a sale.
We sold a muffin, cutie-sweet-cupcake, ROJAK BUAH, pfffffft.
(please search "rojak buah" in google image if you don't know how the rojak buah looks like.) XD




I............. BECOME RICH? Ooooooooh no no no no. Maybe little. *giggles*


Become rich or not, doesn't matter at all. The important is we learned something that we did. 


Like me, I learned about errr... How to manage our business ?! o,o


Errrrrrr...............okay. That's all.


-THE END-

No comments:

Post a Comment