html> __.::♥ Farra's blog ♥::.__

akukah-puteri-impian-itu.blogspot.com♥



Welcome to my Blog! :D

Keep reading about my daily story!

And please follow!!

href="http://www.blogskins.com/me/twenty5/"title="">2
Link code got from Ego-Box
Background got from Chili★

Thursday 19 July 2012

My 14th birthday!

Happy birthday to me~ Happy birthday to me~ Puiiiiiih.


Yeaaaaaaaaaaaay. I already become 14 years old :'D
but I'm still acting like a children lol , or even a kindergarten D:
I love the way I am , but maybe people don't like . . . The way I am .


So.. *cough* I already grown up :') and become a teenager .


Ouh I don't have much gift . Only my mom gave me a gift .
It's a.... tiny pink umbrella ? o.o pffffft . Thanks ibu :D


It's like 100 people gave me a HB wish~ And I was so happy. >w<


and my friends (Shahiraa , Syazwaniee , Izzattttty , Aliaaaa , intaaaan ) . We were celebrated my birthday at Taqhwa Restaurant . Thanks guy >w<
( and I ate a ROTITISU , it was my first time eat it .___. )


No cake , haha . . . .


My mom took me to the SECRET RECIPE at GIANT . :3
ate a slice of chocolate cake . Yummy!


And yada2 the end XDDD


-MkayBye-

No comments:

Post a Comment