html> __.::♥ Farra's blog ♥::.__

akukah-puteri-impian-itu.blogspot.com♥



Welcome to my Blog! :D

Keep reading about my daily story!

And please follow!!

href="http://www.blogskins.com/me/twenty5/"title="">2
Link code got from Ego-Box
Background got from Chili★

Sunday 24 June 2012

Shoutbox !!!!!!!!

Hi everyone! :) Farra chan *cough* is back XD
today's.. kind of bright-lovely-day right ?


When I woke up this morning, my stomach started to growling so I ate three bread with peanut-butter and combined with yummy chocolate..


mmmmh, Yummmmmy!


And after that, I have argued with my brother. *sigh* I know it's terrible but he's really naughty boy. Sometime I can't control myself with it.
Oh well--- It's my fault too and I should forgive him..and then forget any thing that happened to me.


Kinda sad-life but just act patiently. x'D


So! I still looking up toward shoutbox--- HAHA, damn.


Oh yeah, yesterday I checked my  friend's blog and wow! How lovely blog she had!
So colourful (with pink colour) and it's makes my eyes become fresh....


Hohoho? Yessssssss I'm jelly xDDD


Look at my blog---- so simple =w=


And still don't have shoutbox AAAAAARGH.


Okay, I will get my shoutbox right now.


Tata ! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment