html> __.::♥ Farra's blog ♥::.__

akukah-puteri-impian-itu.blogspot.com♥



Welcome to my Blog! :D

Keep reading about my daily story!

And please follow!!

href="http://www.blogskins.com/me/twenty5/"title="">2
Link code got from Ego-Box
Background got from Chili★

Sunday 24 June 2012

E___E

eeeeeeeee , I have been wait for the loading in a long time ago, but it's still loading! 
It's makes me feels like...want to rampage myself however.

*still waiting*

Okay.. It doesn't work. I have been waiting, for ages. FFFFUUUU---

Oh, hello guys!

Actually err.. I'm making shoutbox right now.
I already copied the code and save it through JavaScript...but it doesn't give me any response of it. That's why I become-- ferocious today.

Oh well, I should try it again, later. Yeah, later.

*looking at the corner of...Window7?*

Battery low, great.

Gotta go, see you later! :)

As salam..!

No comments:

Post a Comment